Whether it’s a big or small project, I can tailor my support to your needs. I will put together a bespoke package that meets your brief and delivers top quality results.
Here’s some of the ways I can help you.
If things aren’t going quite as well as you’d like and you need some expert, independent input, this will help! I can offer:
- An audit of your current marketing and communication activity to see how you’re doing
- Recommendations on how you can improve with a practical roadmap of the next steps to take
I will adapt the scope and depth of the audit depending on what you need and your budget. Prices from £249.
Working closely with you, I can research and write your marketing, communications or social media strategy. I’ll tailor this to meet your organisation’s individual needs but it could include:
- Background research and competitor analysis
- Goal setting
- Audiences and user personas
- Content planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Monitoring and evaluation
Prices from £995.
Project and campaign management
I have many years of experience in researching, planning, developing and delivering successful marketing, communications and social media campaigns. If you know what your goal is for your short-term campaign or project, but need someone to oversee it, keep it on track and deliver results, I can help.
Prices from £349 per day but please get in touch with what you need and I’ll tailor a package and price accordingly.
One-to-one marketing clinic
If you have a limited budget but need some expert advice, or some training to get up to speed on a particular issue, I can help.
This can be a single one hour call without any further commitment or an ongoing, monthly session.
From £99 for a one hour session or £549 for a package of six.
Marketing and communications delivery
I also offer a range of marketing and communications support either to fill an interim gap or provide extra resources and capacity on short term campaigns and projects. Please get in touch with what you need and I’ll tailor a package and price accordingly.
- Short term marketing project management and design/print management to give your team extra resource and capacity
- Copywriting (blogs, email newsletters and social media posts)
- Setting up, planning and managing your social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Creating content for social media channels e.g. posts; simple graphics; and simple photo and video editing